Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love You, Pa!

'World's Best Dad' is an understatement
and to explain why would be nearly impossible.
But I'm giving it a shot to tell you
why cloning you would not be possible.

The  world's best dad celebrates his birthday today
and i wanna remind him why he is labelled so,
but even though such a label cannot be explained thoroughly,
let me give it a go!

He is not just my dad but also
my best friend.
Whenever I'm in need, a lending hand
he will never think twice to lend.

He does very little in helping with my problems
though gets me by.
If it weren't for doing so little, I wouldn't solve my own problems
and wouldn't even try.

He has got the strength of a lion and the heart of a deer,
though the latter pleases me the most.
Although, he uses his 'lion attribute' when
my naughtiness reaches the utmost.

He has always tried to mend his ways to meet mine
and has given me the best he can offer.
Although, when my grades take a turn for the worst,
he calls me names like 'idiot' and 'loafer'.

Nevertheless, he has always brought me on the right track
and it is now that i can see.
But if I don't meet his expectations,
he turns into another form of Bruce Lee!

Though there is much more to this such person
which would probably take forever to say.
I'm concluding by saying, 'I Love You, Dad
and Happy Birthday!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment